Chords of Freedom is a growing network of posts and submissions from people like you and me … people who want to know more and share more with others from the grassroots perspective of life. Topics include everything from local news and opinions to press releases and activities in local towns to how-to and DIY projects with reviews thrown into the mix for good measure.
Our rules are simple:
- Anyone can register to become a contributor.
- Any submissions (text or graphics) must be suitable for all ages (generally PG or nicer).
- Submissions may be deleted if deemed inappropriate (not suitable for all ages).
- Comments should be constructive and add to any online dialogue.
- There is not a limit on how much you can contribute.
- Spam is not tolerated.
- We may modify the rules at any time, if necessary. (Terms & Conditions)
Share the site with everyone and enjoy.